New York’s Women Leaders In The Law
Adria S. Hillman|Adria S. Hillman, Attorney At Law, P.C.
Divorce, Custody, High Net Worth Matters
Adria S. Hillman Attorney at Law, P.C. concentrates on complex, multi-jurisdictional divorce, financial and custodial issues (including forensic evaluations, access calendars, mental health issues) for high net worth individuals.
- Expertise in valuations in a wide range of industries including financial services, real estate, retail and entertainment
- Strategic analysis of alternative resolutions – mediation, collaborative divorce, negotiated settlements and litigation including trials and appeals
- Specialists in negotiating and drafting complex agreements before and during marriage for high net worth individuals
- Available, accessible, discrete, judicious and responsive
- Senior, experienced counsel and paralegals
- Close collaborations with forensic experts and parenting professionals
Ms. Hillman has received an AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubbell and has been appointed as a special master and neutral evaluator in litigated cases and is a founding member of the New York Women’s Foundation, in which she has served in multiple capacities. Ms. Hillman is a longstanding member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and the New York Women’s Bar Association as well as a sustaining member of the New York State Bar Association and a member of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association Family Law Section.